Friday, May 3, 2013

What You Expect from Humans

   When my mother was single, and had to raise me on her own, she unfortunately had to play the role of the mother and the father. She cooked, cleaned, played with me, and let me play with others to try to make sure that I had what I needed to develop correctly.
   However, this was impossible, for her to perfectly fulfill both jobs as a mother and a father. Although she did all that she could, it was just not possible for her to do this perfectly, and I can not blame her for it.
   Yet, as a child, I did not know nor fully understand this, so to me, she was expected to be super woman. She would always help with my homework and such things like that, but she never wanted to play things like football and soccer with me because she was a woman and she worked all day to make sure we had necessities.
   Therefore, she could not do all of the things that I expected of her, for it was humanly impossible. Do you ever think that you may put too many expectations is humans, to where they either can not or wont fulfill them all, and therefore, you feel let down by people? I urge you to watch your expectations in humans and put your faith and expectations into the promises of God, for they will always be fulfilled!

No comments:

Post a Comment