Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Never Giving Up Faith

   Ive heard prayers where people thank God for both the good and the bad that happen in their lives. I honestly cannot agree with those prayers any more than I do. They are so very true when we look at Romans 8.28 as Paul states, "Therefore, we know that all things work together for the good of those that love the Lord and are called according to His purposes."
   If we TRULY believe every word that the Bible says, then we have FULL CONFIDENCE that as long as we love the Lord and are called according to His purposes, that even the "bad" that occurs in our lives is actually good in the end.
   My Bible does not stop here and go on to tell what specific good things are planned for my specific life and how all of what I think are bad things will turn out to be for the good. However, this does not give me the excuse to give up on the Faith because it looks as if this verse is not true. In fact, it should motivate you to stay in the life. You do not know your future, but God does! And He promises that in the end, it will ALL work out for your good!

No comments:

Post a Comment