Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Not a Game

   I used to think that I could do absolutely anything because I was greatly invincible. In my world, I could jump tall buildings, save the entire town from sure destruction, and do anything possibly imaginable!
   Therefore, when my caring mother warned me not to touch the stove top, I could not help but to try it anyway, because I truly thought that I was invincible. I lived in my own little world basically. Every
   Of course, that is the mindset of a child. Even in the Faith possibly, those who are new or have just accepted may look at Christianity as this surreal fairy tale.
   However, I learned quickly when I touched the stove top that my mother was absolutely correct and serious in telling me not to touch it. It was not a game!
   No matter how invincible you seem in the Faith, sin is NOT a game! Neither is ANY part of the Faith. Heaven and Hell are real! So is Jesus and the Salvation He offers! Dont take it lightly, the Faith is NOT a game!

No comments:

Post a Comment