Sunday, July 1, 2012

Bought and Fixed

   I recently purchased a phone from a friend of mine. However, this was more of a trade than a full out purchase with money in exchange for a good. Instead, I traded an item that I previously owned for the good.
   However, the principal is still the same. A price was paid in some form or another for the good in exchange. The only thing was, I actually had to fix this phone. I had a crack in the screen that needed to be fixed. And what was easier than to fix it myself. So that is what I did.
   Did you know that God Himself paid a huge price, the death of His One and Only being nailed on a cross, so that he could have you and me, as broken and dirty as we truly are, and fix us back to how we are supposed to be, and that is the image of Christ, His Son?
   It is true. ALL that you have to do is accept the price that He paid through His Son Jesus, and accept Jesus as the Lord and Rightful Savior of your life, and serve Him and Him only! You were bought with a price!

No comments:

Post a Comment