Thursday, September 27, 2012

Peace of Mind

   I still remember the days in high school in which I would come home with some kind of fine or something that needed to be paid to the school that I just could not handle myself. For example, during my freshman year of high school, there was a filed trip to Williamsburg, VA, Busch Gardens to be exact, and I had absolutely no job and no means to pay for the trip by myself.
   However, I did know that whenever I went home, there would probably not be any problem with the monetary cost of the trip. Not saying that my parents had all of the money in the world, but they had enough to supply and care for the family. Therefore, when I gave it to my parents, it was handled and I was able to go on the trip.
   Tomorrow, I will take antoher aspect of this stroy bu for now let us focus on the fact that whenever I stepped through the threshold of my house, I knew that my concerns were handled. That is how it is in Christianity as well. God is the Father, who has all that one may need. Once your burdens are truly given to Him, there is nothing more to worry about. Ive heard it said, "If you are going to worry, dont pray. But if you are going to pray, there is no need to worry!" Do you have peace of mind in the Father?

No comments:

Post a Comment