Tuesday, February 5, 2013

By Design

   There are what are called, moving or motorized Spot Lights that are produced by Higher End Systems called Studio Spot 250. They are classified as intelligent lights. They can change color, they can shuffle through color, effect (gobos) and change position by the actions of the light board via DMX protocol.
   Why am I telling you this? Well it is not just because I really enjoy the usage of those lights, but because they were made by design. Higher End Systems did what I would consider a marvelous job in those lights, but they are controlled by a user to do all that they can do,
   How much more then went into our design, that we can operate independently and go on to design other things? What is my point? We are of fascination design, and there is no way that it was my chance of any kind. Take confidence that there is a God, YHWH, and we were designed skillfully and wonderfully by Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment