Monday, February 6, 2012

Who Knows? He Does

   Every since I can remember, my mom would always tell me to do a variety of things that I just not want to do, such as cleaning my room, making my bed, doing my homework and such, and I would always wonder why. Therefore, I would reluctantly eventually do what I was told, just so that I would not get into trouble and get something taken away from me as a consequence.
   However now that I look back on it, I was told to do those things because my mother knew things that I did not. For example: She told me to do my homework before watching television to instill a sense of urgency toward my education. As a benefit, now that I am a senior in high school, my homework is always completed and on time. If not, it is not intentional. The point is however that my mom knew things that I did not understand and she knew what was best.
   When God tells us to do something, we should not be hesitant, for the same concept is shared. God knows things that we do not understand, even about us, Therefore, we should, no we MUST listen to the Lord and obey, whether we fully understand or not, He is God and He Knows All!

No comments:

Post a Comment