Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Never Giving Up

   Recently I started back, after a moderate break, working out again to stay in shape. Therefore, as one can probably imagine, working hard on the arms and chest followed by a three mile run after one hadnt really ran in months, came with some challenges.
   In fact, the only thing on my mind was quitting, Finishing early. After all, I had already worked enough, why not stop early instead of finishing the battle? But there was a still small voice that said quitting is not worth it. You have come entirely too far to give up.
   The reason that I am sharing this story is because it is incredibly easy to give up on the Christian fight. To say, I have fought hard enough, and give up early. Giving up is NOT an option. Any one can give up, but a righteous man perseveres. Yes, the battle is already won, but one still has to fight! As Christians, we are to never give up, for quitting is not an option!

No comments:

Post a Comment