Tuesday, January 29, 2013

To the Core

   As a Chemistry major, I can attest to what happens as you advance in knowledge of something. For example, I took Chemistry in high school. The first time I had ever taken a class that specifically taught Chemistry. Therefore, needless to say, I learned a lot of fundamental chemistry that I did not know before.
   However, I have also taken Chemistry in college, which is a whole other animal but that is beside the point. When I took it here, I realized quickly that even though we were learning advanced things about the subject, they were absolutely meaning without the fundamentals of chemistry, what I had learned in high school. Without those fundamentals, nothing else really mattered.
   Sometimes seasoned Christians get so caught up in higher level thinking about Christianity, that we forget the fundamental, which is the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I pray that we NEVER forget that Jesus died on the Cross so that we would have life eternal with the Father in Heaven!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment