Friday, January 25, 2013

Unconditional

   There are many reasons why people do particular things. For example, the reason that I wash the dishes is so that I may eat off of them later. The reason that I play frisbee is because I enjoy it and it helps me to stay in shape. The reason that I call someone is because I have something to say.
   There are people that commit their entire lives to studying the reasoning behind the actions of people. They study people hard, attempting to learn why the action they did happened. However, there is an incredible fact about reasoning and Christianity that you should know.
   God does not love us because of something that we did. We did not, could not, do good enough to earn that, but God loves us simply because He loves us, unconditionally, no matter what, that simple. That is worth rejoicing. There is no prerequisite. God loves you and I, unconditionally!

No comments:

Post a Comment