Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Practice Makes Perfect

   Today I went out to a golf course with a very close friend to the family and started on the driving range, then I moved on to the course itself. We played around six holes. On the driving range, my swing was corrected, as well as my contact, and things went great.
   I learned how to take a much better shot with a much better approach, and general things to make me a much better golfer as a whole. My grip was altered, and my swing relaxed. Now the practice that needs to take place is consistency.
   In life, practice on the small things also makes a much stronger person. For example, lets take patience. In this subject of patience, practice really does help. For example, if one has worked up the patience to not get angry or frustrated over the small things, like spilled milk or something small of those sorts, then when we have big tests in life, like when our boss really tests all of our patience and we have to use all within us to control our emotions, we will have the practice to deal with it. In life, practice reflecting the image of Christ so that at all times, we will show it the most consistent and strongest way possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment