Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Risen

   I still remember the day when my grandfather passed away. A few days earlier, we went to see him in the hospital. His state was not the best in the world of course, as he was on bed rest.
   Then, sadly, a few days later, we found out that he had passed away. This was my biological grandfather on my mother's side of my family. My mother grew up calling him father, and she knew him well, however I did not. Therefore it was bitter sweet for my mom knowing that he would receive rest and sort of bitter for me because I did not really know him.
   Now later on in my life, one thing has not changed. No matter how much I wish or believe, I will probably not wake up tomorrow and he be sitting right beside my bed talking to me. Why? Because as of right now, our bodies has not been glorified as said in 1 Corinthians. As some would say, as of yet, we are not raised from the dead.
   However, 2012 years ago, there was One who, after being born of a virgin, living a perfect sinless life, being crucified on a cross for our sins, and buried in a tomb, allowing three days to pass, was RAISED FROM THE DEAD and shall live FOREVER, all for the Glory of the Father! This is the story of Jesus Christ? Do you know Him?

No comments:

Post a Comment