Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Bulls Eye

   Every one of us has that one friend that we can tell almost anything to and talk for seemingly days about nothing with. We can sit with them and chat and laugh for hours. So at times when this friend tells you something serious or of importance to some degree, it can still be hard to keep that conversation focused on the subject at hand.
   For example, one time I wanted to have a sleepover at my friends house and he told me that he would ask his mother of the matter. It turns out that he asked her and she told him yes. However, when he came to tell me the news that I could come over his house for the weekend, he started the conversation with telling me that and the conversation ended up with the subject being the Honda factory. The only problem: I forgot what he said his mother's answer to the sleepover was.
   Sometimes we have the tendency to do that in the Christian race, to get distracted from what are non- negotiable of our Faith and focus on things of lesser importance. It is dire to remember that Christ died for our sins, for this is the Gospel, and we are to focus on that Grace daily so that we may share His Gospel, Truth, Grace, and Love daily and grow in Him in every area of our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment