Monday, March 26, 2012

Communication

   My mother and I have been more than just mother and son, but friends for years! We laugh and joke, etc. We would both agree that our communication is at a great mutual state.
   However, just because my mother birthed me, I would not expect or even ask my mother to read my thoughts as we communicate. I do not just go up to her and look and expect her to respond to whatever I am thinking at whatever given time. Even if she could read my every thought so I would not have to say anything to communicate, out of want and respect for mutual communication, I would still use my words.
   God is more than just a king but Jesus also calls me friend! I tell him all about my day, and I strive to improve my communication towards Him for I get what I give. However, just because God created all of us, our entire species, I do not just go about my day and expect God to read my heart and mind. He does, true, but out of want and respect for mutual communication, I pray.
   Prayer is our communication with God. God speaks back to us through His Word, others, and other means seen fit in His eyes. But prayer is absolutely necessary in our longing for communication with the Almighty God! He always listens!

No comments:

Post a Comment