Thursday, March 15, 2012

Trust in Him

   I remember in the ninth grade, as being a part of the chorus program, I took advantage of the opportunity to travel to Williamsburg, Virginia to Busch Garden Amusement Park as part of a choral festival. It was quite the festival, with a medieval theme.
   However, the part of the trip that I would like to focus on is the voyage there and back, on the bus. There were plenty of us on the bus, some of which had traveled this path of highway before and some, like me, that had not. So I had no idea exactly how I was going to reach my destination but there is one thing that I did know, that my total trust was in the bus driver to get us all there on time, safely, and at the exact destination desired.
   The same goes for the way back home. I do not know all of the roads that we took to return home, but I did know that I had just as much trust that the bus driver knew exactly where he was going and that he would get us home safely, which he did.
   How much more then shall my trust be in the Lord that he will guide my life safely and effectively exactly  where He wants it to be? I do not know all of the roads that He will lead me down, however I do trust the driver completely that He will guide me to the destination. Let our prayer be to have complete trust that the driver knows the route!

No comments:

Post a Comment