Sunday, March 11, 2012

Only Justification

   A little over two years ago, I earned the money to attend driver's education class. It was an 8 hour long day and six hours worth of driving over three days. However every penny was worth it, because at the age of fifteen, I had earned the privilege to try for a South Carolina Drivers Licence.
   I tried for my licence nervously and I was able to acquire it. Yes, there was the feeling of joy that came from growing up and being able to say that according to the State of South Carolina, I am competent in my driving. Although, the main feeling that I had was a sense of security in the confidence knowing that if at all I was question by someone in authority while I was on the road, I had been justified to drive.
   Neither my personality, my grades, my beliefs even justify me on the road when it comes to a police officer, only my drivers licence. When it comes to God the Father, neither your personality, what others think of you, your grades, etc. are justification, but only Christ Jesus! Your belief and acceptance of Christ is the only thing that justifies you before the Father, for your works alone perish without Christ, and so will you. it is imperative that one has the justification that Christ offered us on the Cross when He died for our sins, for He is the Only Way!

No comments:

Post a Comment