Thursday, January 19, 2012

Forever Connected

   I remember when I was around eleven years of age, and I would see my mom and most of my family talking on these devices from anywhere, in the house, on the road, etc., to absolutely anyone they wanted to. There were no cords or external wires involved. It seemed as their conversations were transferred in mid- air and whatever they said was heard by whoever they were talking to.
   There are not really a big deal, but back then, cellular phones were a really big deal. No matter where you went, you could simply call up any of your friends and communicate just as you would with a land line phone. Around this age of eleven is when I got my first cellular phone. It was a little pre- paid Tracphone, but to me, at that time, it was the best thing in the world.
   However, when I was fourteen years old in middle school, I received an AT&T phone on a monthly plan. I was quite fascinated and used that phone all of the time. The thing that really fascinated me was that, whether I was at school, or home, or riding in the car, I was always connected to the world via my phone.
   Guess what, for those in Christ, whether your at school, or home, or driving your care, YOU AND GOD ARE FOREVER CONNECTED! There is no where you can go to hide from the Lord. Abide in Him because He will ALWAYS be there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment