Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What More Then

   The first semester of my senior year in high school, I was assigned to take a cluster of advanced classes at my high school, one of them being a Physics Class. It just so happened that my Physics teacher was also my Chemistry teacher the year before. Quite an adventure.
   However, because I had never studied the subject of Physics before, the first day I staggered in with some intimidation. Of course, one must factor in the fact that I was meeting who would be in my class for the first time on that day, however, most of my intimidation came from the fact that Physics sounded so abstract that it would be seemingly impossible for me to effectively learn it. But my teacher made me a promise. My teacher promised me that by the end of the class, I would have learned all of the basics and more of the subject of Physics, and pass the class.
   I had to use blind faith, faith by only what I heard, for I could not see the future. At the end of the semester when the class had concluded, I understood and still understand physics and I passed the class with an A.
   Whats the point? If a teacher can make me a promise and I follow it blindly and it follow through, WHAT MORE DOES THE PROMISE OF THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS promise mean to you?? His promises are EVERYTHING! So trust in the Lord blindly that He will guide your path and be the lord of all of your ways, that you may abide in Him and He in you! Trust in the Lord!!

No comments:

Post a Comment